Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hashbrown



This is a new way to eat potato besides from the simple boiled potato and fried wedges. I really like hashbrowns, especially when the edges are very crispy. Mum prefer it to be baked while I prefer it to be fried. I know it's not very healthy to eat oily food. But I guess it's alright for me to fulfil my tastebuds' desires once in a while.

I think there are something else added to the hashbrown to make it taste so different from the normal potatoes. I wonder what would that be. Hmm.. =)

Some like to eat the hashbrown with something else. For me, I prefer to eat it alone with nothing else so that I can enjoy the genuine taste of the hashbrown fully. *Slurps*





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa