Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lee Yan's Birthday Party at Safra

I am really happy that Leeyan invited me to her birthday party. It has been so long since I attended a party and furthermore, at a resort. Leeyan sure is a good host. Thanks for inviting my auntie too. =)

As my dad doesn't like me to be out at night, especially at somewhere far, I didn't stayed long. Feel a little disappointed that I had to leave before Leeyan cut the birthday cake so as to catch the last bus to Tanah Merah MRT station. Was supposed to go there and celebrate her birthday yet it ended up that I went there to chat and catch up with her and Adeline. I didn't get to see how the cake look like too.

It has been so long since I last met her. Pretty. Almost can't recognise her when she come to fetch me, the lost sheep, to her chalet. Gave her the present that I prepared. Wonder if she like it or not. It has been so long since I put in so much effort to wrap a present and handwrite birthday wishes. Haha.

I didn't eat a lot as my stomach wasn't feeling that well. Guess I can finish the whole buffet table if my stomach was better as the food was really nice. Leeyan's auntie sure is a good cook. *slurps*

Here is a picture of the beatifully-made cake with some barbercued marshmallows.



This was the first time that I ate barbercued marshmallow by the way. Heard that it was supposed to be hard. But what I ate was rather soft. Not much different from the non-barbercued ones. Frankly saying, I have never tried barbercuing any food before. Anyway, take a look at that strawberry cake. The strawberry was actually made into a heart-shape. The cake consists of 3 layers. The first layer was made of jelly, followed by a layer of cheese and crushed biscuits. Yum-yum. There was also the almond jelly with longan too. Yummy. I simply love desserts. ^^

Before I left, Leeyan gave me a present! So sweet. It's chocolates! Very nicely wrapped too!



Happy Birthday, Leeyan!! ^^





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa