Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brownie

Dad drove me to fix his car as I still have some time left after my test before I have to report to the nuclear medicine department at the Singapore General Hospital. Saw this on his car and was curious what it was. I thought it was a bun initially as I have been craving for some pork buns recently.



I am so happy with the surprise that Dad gave. He bought it for me so that I would not be hungry while attending my lesson at the nuclear medicine department. Haha. So sweet. Ta-da! ^^



The nut toppings looks a little bit like garlic. I didn't taste much of the nuts as it was of negligible amount. This brownie is a little different from the rest as it doesn't have any nuts in the middle. It's not that concentrated too. I prefer brownies that are thick in chocolate and does not contain so much nuts.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa