Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kway Chap



Today is the first time that I ate kway chap. Had always have a feeling that kway chap is not tasty as it looks like 'hor fun'. I don't really like 'hor fun' that's why. Dad say that he haven't had his lunch so I tagged along with him to the hawker centre. The 'kway chap' turned out to be quite tasty.

The side dish consists of three-layer pork, 'dou gan', egg, pig's small intestines and some fishcakes. The 'dou gan' tastes rather different from the 'dou gan' ate elsewhere. Nice. I don't really like the three-layer pork as it was not well-cleaned. No special comments for the small intestines, but Dad say that he prefer large intestines as the taste is better.

Think the 'tau poks' are missing. Saw some on the picture of the stall yet didn't get it in my plate. Anyway, I am so happy that I finally get to know how kway chap tastes like. =)




No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa