Friday, January 23, 2009

Smile is Contagious

Many situations are resolved by just one smile. This is the power of a smile. Tense situations are also loosened by just a smile too. Smiling doesn't just make someone else's day better but also your own. It's a way to destress as well.

I went to the polyclinic for consultation yesterday as it was the 8th day that I had diarrhoea. Met this particular lady at the counter whom I think her serivce wasn't very good. The way she talk to my mother was rather rude. How nice if she would just smile when she talk.

Went to have my consultation when my number was called. Frankly saying, I was not very happy with how I was received by that doctor. Yes, she doesn't smile too. Her patient care is not up to standard. It really feels different to be a patient after experiencing how the life of a healthcare worker is.

Went to collect my medicines at the pharmacy later on. The staffs there were relatively friendlier. The cashier didn't smile at me initially. Smiled at me after I smiled at her.

Some may think that it's odd to smile when someone is not smiling at you. Well, someone somehow have to take the first step. I have been a little more initiative after NDP and my attachments. Still improving though. I can do it so can you.

Furthermore, one looks more beautiful when they smile. To look more radiant, smile more alright!

Cheers! ^^





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa