Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Job Briefing

My colleagues and I had a meeting with the manager the day before yesterday. The objectives was for us to come together to clear our doubts and for the management to inform us of the fire safety route. I expected a lot of people to attend but it turned out to be only about 50% of people that attended. Not bad that I do get to know new people even though there were people that I do not know that did not attend.

Thanks to Victor and Esther for carrying my heavy bag up so that I can help those that were late and need a new punch card to go up quickly. =)

Odd enough. The situation during wushu seems to happen too. Instead of guys and girls segregated, we sat segregated according to age group. =.=

Dinner was provided for us. It was a buffet style. Most of the food were spicy, thus I didn't eat a lot. A lot of my colleagues complained about the spicy food too. The spring rolls and the another fried dish were gone in a short while. Of all the food, I like the 'bo bo cha cha' most as it was very sweet! ^^ Too bad that it's a little hot, causing me not able to eat much as my colleagues were leaving. In order not to make them wait, I have to give up eating additional servings. Haha.

In my opinion, there's room for improvement for this session.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa