Thursday, January 15, 2009

NYP Wushu Birthday Celebration for December and January Babies 2009!

Accompanied Liyan to Ang Mo Kio central to buy this cake, so nice. It's black forest. Liyan and I chose that as Jingting don't eat almond and chocolate cakes were used for the last three celebrations. Carry that one kilogram cake do help me to train some muscles. This has however strain a little on my swollen foot, or ankle. Haha.

After the celebration, I cut the cake for distribution. I am not very used to using that plastic knife to cut. The outcome was alright as the cake is still intact. Haha. Thanks Xinxin and kenny for helping me to open up the tissues and give out to the rest of the wushu mates.

Glad that I got the chocolate stick on the top of the cake. Weichong wanted to take it at first, but I say I wanted it. Haha. So happy that he only chip off a little. The rest of the fruits and chocolates were taken by the others. I wonder is it that I didn't wash my hands and ate that chocolate yesterday that caused me to have diahorrea today. Or was it that the volley ball court was too dusty? Or was it Weichong's hand? =O

Took the remaining pieces of cake home as no one wants to have anymore cake. Thanks to Xinxin for accompanying me throughout. ^^

The cake didn't taste especially nice. I wonder why. That chocolate that I ate was nice though. Hmm. Anyway, here's a picture of the cake!



Wishing all the December and January babies a very Happy Birthday! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa