Sunday, September 05, 2010

Intermezzo 2010

This is a charity show organised by cristofori. Since it's a music school, I was expecting some nice music. To my disappointment, there wasn't much nice performance. I don't deny that there were some good performances too.

I was posted to Door Six. Rare. It was not very lucky for me to met with some nasty patrons. They ought to be banished from all concert halls. There was totally no respect for music at all.

Beisdes from some idiotic people, my work for the day generally was alright though I had to run up and down at times.

There was a moment when I was asked to help out at Door Four. There was this particular guy that bowed to me. Shocked. I knew that he bowed to people leaving the house but I was too shocked to react to his actions.

From his accent, I thought that he was a Japanese. I later heard from BT that he is an Indonesian Chinese. Nice and well-mannered.

The concert finally ended without any intermission. I went out with some of the ushers to The Soup Spoon for their dinner. Played with BT's doraemon on the way there and took YuRi's car home. He just got his license. Rounds and rounds on his car but I enjoy the ride; I love rides. It heartening to see that there is a good bonding between the brother and sister. How I wish I have an elder brother that dotes on me too.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa