Sunday, September 26, 2010

志摩的诗,我们的歌

The choir was not bad. This is my first choir event ever since I started my work here.

There was once when the female soloist have to wear a mask and the rubber broke. Her fast wits solved the problem on the spot. That is really commendable. Her way of presenting the songs seemed kind of fresh to me. There were parts that were so "chim" that I do no understand.

The event ended and we did the routine checks. I was puzzled why there was a file placed inside the storeroom. Thinking that it's lost-and-found, I just took it out. Placing it on my lap and sat at the seat waiting for the debrief, someone rude pulled the file from my lap and said it was hers. How nice. Ignoring her, things went on as usual.

As there was a change in the form, we were required to sign on the new form. WX saw some forms kept inside the rude person's locker and said that those should be thrown away as it was outdated. What I next heard from that rude person made my eyes popped out. She actually said it was Julie who kept the forms! Wow! Lying without a blink of the eye!

I left with the others to return the pass and headed home. Thinking about what happened on the bus, I made a call to WX to tell her the truth. I remembered clearly that I saw scores of the songs performed in the black file. How can it belong to the rude person when she don't even know how to appreciate music? Besides from that, I told WX about the forms. It was really not fair to Julie. How moral and civilised it is to have a newcomer as a scapegoat.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa