Monday, September 06, 2010

KPMG Seminar

What a boring event. I was given a chance to choose which post I wanted. Door three outside. I was hoping to slack a little. It was a pity that the chair outside the door was removed sometime ago.

The seminar was so boring that many patrons fell asleep. Standing outside was boring. I kept walking around. Went into the concert hall for a while and out. Bored. Really bored.

I crapped through walkie-talkie till the battery went low. It has been a very long time since I last saw Justin. He slacked so much. I kept calling him and said chocolate eclairs as I saw plates of chocolate eclairs at the reception for the patrons.

YuRi asked whether WX can help us to pack some food. It can't be carried out as there was no green light given by the hirer. I saw some of the hirers packing the food up and I can smell it from where I stood.

YuRi warned me about the survillence camera. Great, I actually sat right in front of the cacmera and use my phone. It was really boring. YuRi have been adjusting the signboards with regards to no food and drinks and the arrow to the toilet. The reason was that the patrons kept asking for the location of the toilets. It was kind of entertaining playing with the signboards at that boring moment.

The event ended and I quickly make my way back to Grandma house for my yummy lunch. The walk to the MRT station with YuRi and Jason seemed kind of awkward as we don't really have anything to chat about. I really hope that we will be chatting noisily with anything on earth soon. Nice conversations are just great.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa