Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Braddell Heights Symphony Orchestra

I thought I reached early but I was not the first. BT, Jason and YuRi were the first. Heard that they went to eat earlier on that's why they were early.

YuRi was the in-charge for the day as BT say he wanted to train him. How I wish I can be trained too. I want to be a good in-charge. I do not know why but I do not have a good feeling about what's going on.

The placement was alright as the people know that I do not want to be posted together with someone. As there were not any ushers from Bradell Heights Community Club, recognising the VIPs were a little difficult. I was very lucky that the guests that night were nice people. I stopped them and ensured that they were the guests before allowing them to pass through. None of them gave me trouble or scolded me.

The music pieces played were nice! Guess this is the first symphony orcheatra that I have watched performing live. Their presentation of music was good except for one violinist who looked lerthargic. The orchestra was small but they were good. I was rather surprised to see one of my classmate performing. For a moment I worried whether some undesirable people were present. I was really glad that there was no trouble created.

The event ended and I rushed to get the programme booklet and helped with the routine house checks. There was an interesting news during debrief. There was actually written ticket. This will happen when a patron requests for replacement of a lost ticket and teh sistic counter was not able to generate the ticket in time. Cool.

Furthermore, sistic made a mistake by selling row BB tickets when the BB row was removed. I wonder why tickets for that row were sold when the crowd were of so little people. There were a lot of other empty seats around. I don't think patrons get to choose where they get to sit.

After punching out, I then made my way home. I wonder why my lower back hurt so much. My right legs was kind of shivering while the concert was going on. I really hope I will be alright and can survive more events to come.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa