Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Dream of Chang'an: Music of Zhao Ji Ping

Mrs Goh was one of the guest-of-honour for this event. This concert basically showcases the music pieces wrote by Mr Zhao Ji Ping. One of which includes a piece from one of the good show that I had watched, "大宅门".

Work for the day was kind of routine. I was Door 3 inside so I had to give the late comer queue. Due to last minute information, I was asked to be the second flowergirl. Due to the "special" request from GM, it has to be flowergirl instead of flowerboy because girls are more sweet. Rubbish. This is gender discrimination.

Jason took over my post while I went to the backstage. There were two times that I need to go to the backstage. It was then that I realise there was a miscommunication in requests as the second flowergirl was only needed at the end of the whole performance. It was three flowergirls that was needed officially. It washowever not able to be done due to the lack of manpower. I had to make two trips.

I was posted to do crowd control for the autograph session. Thanks to Jason for taking over me so that I am able to grab the autographs. I wanted to take picture with the composer but there was no chance for me to do so. Furthermore, that "great" GM was standing near the autograph table. Being able to grab the autograph is good enough.

Going back into the house for debrief, I heard some "great" news! That "professional" GM commented about my gesture of a flowergirl again. "Brilliant"!

BT say I am banned from being the flowergirl. I am alright with it as it was not something that I am looking forward to. According to what was said before the start of the event, I came up with a conclusion - I am a guy. This is the best explanation ever.

As the event ended late. Girls were allowed to claim taxi fare. I offered to share a cab with YuRi as he lives in the North, which is rather near to the central of Singapore. Sms-ing me the details of the trip, I was shocked that the fare went over $20. Hope that the claim can be done smoothly.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa