Sunday, October 03, 2010

UOB Kay Hian Seminar

This event was pratically full of weirdos! Interesting! I was positioned at Door 3 inside with YuYue outside. Standing outside Dorr 3 while the patrons entered, I notified the rest of the colleagues inside that there were a lot of weirdo for the day. Weird questions were asked and lots of people queried for the location of the toilets. YuYue said that their face had the expression why isn't the toilet built inside the house.

The one patron that I remember the most is an old lady who wanted to consume her medication inside the house. Telling her nicely, she actually gave me a case scenario to solve. Wow. It was an easy one though. She laughed in a very funny manner and left the house to consume her medication. Coming back, she took her purse from her bag and shook it infront of YuYue and me, saying, "see, almost lost my purse". YuYue and I were literally shocked. After she left, we bursted out laughing.

It was good that they are just weird and not nasty. I really dislike those nasty people who thinks so highly of themselves.

Staying outside, YuYue, BT, Jane and I chatted. Gossips. We talked about the steamboat too. I went to the toilet halfway due to diahrrea. Going the second time before the intermission just for some "small business", BT asked me to rest at the loading bay and shut the door. Shocked. He said he had already asked Jane to cover my post. In any case, I quickly screw back the earpiece that dropped out from my walkie-talkie and went out after BT left the door.

Searching for "my" pregnant lady, I was not able to find her. Most probably she had left for a break. Waiting at the door while catching food and drinks, I caught hold of her when she came back. I offered seats at the front row for her so that it's easier. She declined as it was "too front".

I was shocked that no body actually bothered to shift towards the side and she had to squeeze into the seat deep inside. Her tummy was already rather big. While looking for a better seat for her, BT cracked a joke saying that her frequency of going to the toilet will be as high as mine. YuYue say I can just go to the toilet together with the lady. Funny. It was however a good learning point that I have never experienced. If this is to happen again in future, I would be able to solve it instantly.

After the intermission, it was time to relax. I drank water and "soaked" my lips into the water, attempting to hydrate myself. Lots of dried skin was torn off while I "soaked" my lips. That showed how dry my lips were. Some weird man came to chat with YuYue and me while I was "soaking" my lips.

The hirer was nice enough to pack two big bags of the leftover packets of food for us. Armomatic dry Mee Siam from Old Chang Kee. I can hear my stomach growling when I smell the food. They were kind enough to give a big pack to the cleaners too. Nice.

We distributed the food at the loading bay after the event ended. Asked people to take first so that I can take the rest home. My big appetite can accomodate to large amount of food. I took two boxes only in the end as someone wanted the other eight boxes. Whatever.

I made my trip to Grandma house for lunch and took a rest before the next event commences at night.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa