Friday, July 24, 2009

NYP Wushu Lunch-Time Performance (22.07.2009)

Strolled my way to the clubroom after my lecture. Glad that tutorial was cancelled so that I don't have to rush. There was the eclipse happening in the morning. Seeing that the clubroom was not opened yet when I reached there, I chatted with Parvin about the eclipse. "Hot" topic.

Time flies. It's time to change soon. Marched together to the atrium. Big performance area! Good! It was only that I reached the atrium that I realised that I forgot to wear my guard supports. Hmm. Bear with it. I am so glad that I did my routine correctly. Not very well coordinated as I can't hear Fengwei's command.

We went back to the clubroom after the performance. It was then I realised that there was another performance at a later time. Jiangda said that I am going to solo Gongli Quan. Shocked. It was not that I am scared. I am in fact, elated. It would be a good training for my courage.

After some discussions, off we go to the atrium again. The plan turned out to be the same as the previous one; mass routine of Gongli Quan. Hmm.

Second round, I can't hear the commands as usual. Generally, it was alright. Got to have Xinxin and Liyan to support us. Not bad.

After the performance, we had lunch together at North Canteen and crapped in the clubroom. Fun.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa