Monday, July 20, 2009

NYP Wushu Lunch-Time Performance (20.07.2009)

Ran to clubroom right after my lesson. Went to buy my take-away lunch after knowing that there was still some time before the performance would commence. Ate half of my lunch and off I went to change and prepare.

Did some warm-up after reaching the atrium. The performing area sure was very small. There was once that I almost hit the chair of the "stall" near the performing area. For the sake of our performance, the people removed the "stage" so that we can perform on ground. I really can't imagine what will happen if we were to perform on the "stage".

I made a big mistake today. I am so disappointed with myself. I am so frustrated that I am on the verge of crying. I really felt like punching myself. Was a little shocked to see my mentor standing right in front of me that I forgot my routine for a moment. That same part that I made a mistake for the last performance. Concentration really seems to be a problem for me with the fatigue that I am feeling.

There may not be lots of audience watching. There may not be anyone looking at me and saw my mistakes. I am still however not happy with my performance. But I will continue to strive and do something to improve and achieve the desire standard.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa