Saturday, July 18, 2009

NYP Wushu Lunch-Time Performance (15.07.2009)

Rushed to clubroom right after my lesson. Find it weird when I see the block F corridor to be so quiet. Heard from Shuyan that the rest had went to the atrium already. Thinking that I was late, I took a slow stroll to the atrium to see the rest perform.

Reaching there, heard that there's still time so I quickly changed into my uniform. Practised the routine and did some warm-up. The long wait made me cooled down. Waited from around 12pm to 1pm till our turn.

Running to the performance area, the confident me lost confidence. I kept thinking about my injuries. Furthermore, I can't hear Fengwei's command. Imagine how loud the music was. Made mistakes that I have never made before. A little disappointed with myself for that. Guess I somehow lose the performance momentum. The bright side was that I was able to get myself back in track in time.

Went back to the clubroom later on. Had lunch together with the wushu people at North canteen. Nice.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa