Wednesday, July 08, 2009

NDP 2009 Combined Rehearsals

Finally done with all the combined rehearsals. The next performance would be NE show. I wonder how is it going to turn out. With the high-spirited primary 5 kids, I guess it's going to be a really new experience. This is especially the case as I didn't really dealt with any primary 5 kids last year.

The first combined rehearsal was really an eye-opener. It's my first time going to the F1 pit area. Exciteness. First time being so close to the flyer. First time walking from the flyer to the promenade. First time stepping onto the flosting platform.

Visiting there once more ever since last year was a different feeling. First time entering the promenade was of course excitement and amazement. After one year, stepping back there is a heart-felt joy; I really miss that place of happy memories.

It's another kind of feeling when I saw the stage. The pictures of the building of the stage was right before my eyes at that moment; I am a step nearer to NDP.

Setting my foot on the floating platform was total amazement. The structures. I could feel the hard work done for this sophisticated stage to be set up. All the effort from the people that make this stage so nice and safe for the performers.

The second combined rehearsal was another new experience. We finally get to see and wear our costumes.

The third combined rehearsal was cool. We have a birthday girl with us. Saw a new firework design. The double-layered heart. Nice!

Seeing the ushers somehow stirred up my almost cooled down emotions once more. It's nice to see people that I haven't seen for some time. Saw Alex from Heartware and Frank from SRJC. A little shocked that they remembered me though.

Go go go! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa