Sunday, December 28, 2008

Symphonie D' Harmonie Expressivo 2008

This event seems to be an unhappy event for me. There were so many things that happened that made me feel so annoyed. Inconsiderate patrons again. I keep having to run to the middle sector to stop people from breaking the house's rules. The hirers did not tell us everything too, as in what is on their mind that is going to happen.

It's a band performance with one play. The play was quite creative. Hilarous. Comments about the conductor, I think he can smile more. Some of the songs played were same as the day before. While playing the christmas song, they took out their santa's cap. Just like what the Marsiling Chinese Orchestra did the day before. I didn't see where they hid it too. Missed it as I was looking elsewhere. The musicians' uniform looks interesting. It looks like nutcrackers. It doesn't looks comfortable too. Haha.

During the encore piece, which was the christmas song, the performers went around to give out sweets to the audience! My colleague and I had our eyes and mouth wide opened with disbelief. How are we going to stop the audience from eating on the spot when there were so many audience? No choice. I can do nothing except complaining to my colleague. What an eye-opener. I shall gain more skills as I work for more events. Jiayou!! =)





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa