Tuesday, December 30, 2008

星语心乐

There were around 70% of seats filled with audience today. Got my post at the top right hand corner again. even though it was a jobscope that I had done before, I feel different. I have more confident with my job. I have better skills to deal with people.

I almost fell down when I ran down the steps to stop a patron from taking photo. Sprained my ankle a little. It hurts as my ankle haven't fully recover yet from the previous injury. That patron merely ignored me! Not once but twice! He did it on purpose. When I went to stop him, other patrons were looking at me. What Mr Raymond Huang once said was right; I am part of the show. I called my in-charge again. This patron was lucky, as the performance was towards the end, the security guard was not called up to invite him out.

Commenting on the performance. Everything seems so messy. Some of the notes were out of tune. Only the percussion piece sounds better as percussion instruments hardly can go out of tune. The loudness of each section seems not coordinated too. However, I can see the effort put in by the musicians.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa