Thursday, December 25, 2008

NYAA Student Club Comissioning 2008

SHSAC's management committee was invited to attend's NYAA Student Club commissioning at Costa Sand resort at Sentosa. Since it's a rare chance to go, I decided to attend. I took leave from my training camp and went to meet the seniors at the Harbourfront MRT station where they brought me to the resort.

This is my first outing with the club and glad that the seniors gave me extra care. The nice views of Sentosa and Vivocity has awed me. In order to get to Sentosa from Vivocity, we have to take a special train at the fifth floor. The designs on the wall is quite nice. Here's a picture.



The food there was alright. Think I swallowed plastic as my fork broke. Tried to sift it out with my mouth but didn't manage to find the broken part. =s

The ceremony sure have room for improvement. The voice of the two emcees were rather soft. There were times when I do not know what was going on.

After eating and chatting, we went to take a small walk around the area and took some pictures before leaving Sentosa and head back to "mainland Singapore". Haha. I hada little peak at the 'Song of the Sea' while waiting for the train back to Vivocity. It's COOL.

We walked around the open space of Vivocity. It's really cooling. We took lots of pictures too. am a little sad that I dropped one 'diamond' from my earrings. =S

Well, for this trip, what was really enjoyable was the nice view of scenery and our constant photo-taking. Haha. I left early while the rest were still shopping in order to rush back to school in time before the security guard lock me out.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa