Thursday, November 13, 2008

Third Wushu Performance

I reached the clubroom early yesterday as I have no lessons. Crapped and chatted with my fellow mates. Didn't do much warm-up though. Only did some while waiting for our turn to perform at the "backstage". It's the lunchtime performance again.

Jiangda didn't lead us for the mass routine today. Liyan did the leading instead. Was feeling quite calm for the performance initially. My face "changed colour" after the performance start. The reason is that I can't hear Liyan's command. It's alright when I was facing her. As I was the first person from the right, my back will be facing her for some part of the performance. Everybody seems to be doing our own routine. Haha. Well, being the first time leading, she did quite good already.

There is something that I can't really get it. The space in between Tham Liping and I seems to be getting closer and closer no matter how much I adjust. Odd.

Some new "actions" were added for the photo-shoot. I know I did very badly as I am not familiar with the "actions".

Rushed to class after the performance. Glad that I didn't miss out a lot as the lecturer was showing the class a video.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa