Wednesday, November 05, 2008

SHS Commissioning Ball

Pretty pretty!

I am now officially part of SHS Academic Club's Management Committee for the academic year 2008-2009! The event went on very smoothly. All thanks to the out-going committee for putting in so much effort and for taking such good care for us the in-coming committee. I really love the music pieces chosen for this event.

All the people involved in preparing this event have to wear elegantly. In order to match my white shoes with orange stripes, I chose a white dress with a orange "belt". I some sort of design this outfit for the sake of my shoes. The belt is actually just a long piece of orange cloth that I tie around my waist. Quite nice though. A pity that Auntie Peng can't manage to find my orange earrings. I wore another pair of earrings instead. I have also used a white chopstick that matches my dress to bun up my hair. I wore the pink pendant that Grandma gave it to me too! I think I am having some self-indulgence. Haha.

I wonder how I injured my ankle after wushu's performance for the lunchtime concert earlier in the day. Had some problem walking around. My adrenaline flow had somehow eased the pain as the guests start to arrive. I am really glad that Cher, and Zhao Liping from wushu, came to gave me support. =D

I am of course clumsy as usual. Despite being dressed elegantly for the event, I earned myself a bruise by hitting a bench. I have also dirtied my shoes with fruit punch when I wanted to get a drink for Cher and I. Lucky that the fruit punch didn't dirty my white dress. Phew.

I didn't took much pictures due to time constraint as I was late for training. After eating two samosas and chatted with Cher, I quickly rush off to the sports hall with my 3 big bags of shoes, clothes and atlas. Thanks to Garyson and Xinxin that I managed to take everything home after the training.

I have enjoyed myself a lot today. I think maybe it's due to the fact that I don't usually pamper myself by putting so much effort with my clothings.

Thank you friends, seniors and teachers for the well wishes and support! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa