Saturday, November 01, 2008

First Wushu Performance

This is my first performance and it was held at school's atrium. The team was performing for the lunch time concert. Our item is after the solo belly dancing and dance by the dance company.

I wasn't very nervous but more excited instead before the performance. It was stepping onto the performing area that I start to feel a little nervous. The reason was that the music played was rather loud. Listening to instructions from the lead may be a problem. I was scare that my timing would be different from the others too. Glad that I managed to perform smoothly. Space was also a problem though. Lucky that my position was at the side, so that I have more chance to shift and get myself more space.

Eric coach wanted to appoint a timer to lead the mass routine display but did not get it done in the end. Jiangda volunteered to lead us. Glad that he chose a speed that suits us. Phew. Poor him was panting as he performed continously; leading us after his own routines.

There wasn't much audiences on that day though. Maybe it's an advantage for the first-timers.

Lucky that I do not have any lessons before the performance. Managed to eat something but I still became hungry at a later time. Glad that I did not miss any lessons on that day. I am glad that I was in time for my two hour lecture after the performance too.

Jiayou everyone!! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa