Thursday, November 06, 2008

Second Wushu Performance

I missed some tutorial and lecture for yesterday's performance. Missed the lecture as the performance was an hour later than last week's performance. Generally it's alright. Bun up my hair with a chopstick and it didn't drop. Guess my skill has improved. =D Chose the chopstick for the sake of my commissioning ball that would be held later in the day.

Serene didn't perform and helped us to take video. Feel that our timing is not very coordinated. Was quite surprise to find out that we actually did the routine relatively fast. I don't feel that the speed was very fast while performing. There was one part where I lost my balance. =S Must improve, must improve! Guess I can see my mistakes more clearly in that video. I definitely need to bend my knee more.

I do not know how my ankle got injured, I was limping my way back to the clubroom after the performance. Thank you liping and zongming for the concern. =)

I wasn't that nervous this time round. Maybe my mind was on the commissioning ball and lecture. Was a little scare that I may forget the steps as I wasn't thinking about the routine but some other things. Haha. I did some warm up with Shuting while waiting. Helped liping to revise the routine too as she was not that sure of her steps.

Glad that I managed to get everything done despite of my hungry stomach and tight timings. Jiayou jiayou!





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa