Monday, October 04, 2010

aLife Charity Concert 2010

It was a rather chaotic event. Reaching the loading bay, YuRi showed me the ticket for the night. It looked "awesome"! It was some kiddy drawings.

When the commences, the ticket did not turn out to what was shown to me. It was a bookmark with an additional piece of paper tied to it. I just have to tear out that piece of paper. Nice bookmarks.

As I was posted outside, I could watch the show from the TV. Nice ballet. How I wish I could watch it inside. Their splits are just so perfect. The music was nice too.

Looking around at the merchandises sold at the glass table, I like some of the creative items. The hirer was nice enough to give us the very cute horses and cows that were handmade. As it was on sale that day, she can only give it to us the next time she drop by.

It is really nice to work with nice hirers. This kind of situation however does not seems to occur very often.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa