Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Share Investor Seminar

It was my first time being late for work. Late for three minutes. I ran like a mad women from the MRT station to my reporting place. The haze was giving me breathing difficulty, causing my speed of running to be really slow. The bright side was that I was still able to pay back the time that I was late for.

Quickly got myself changed and equipped, I went up to join my colleagues, starting the day with the routine house checks.

I am deployed to Door six. I stood near Door four in the end as no patron was allowed to take the seats at the second half of the house. It was really tiring to persuade difficult patrons to take the seats infront. Getting really sick and tired of it, YuRi set up queue poles during the intermission to block the whole of the elevated seats. The layout was really drama. But it really helps a lot.

There was mainly speakers for five companies. The partner of the speaker's for the Australian win company was really tall! I stood on the blue platform of the elevated seats and the guy was same height as me when he walked pass me on the ground.

He went to stand beside YuRi, I was laughing at the big height difference. I asked YuRi whether he felt short and he replied "yes I do" with pause and emphasis. What a funny moment.

After the event, we quickly went for our lunch at Amoy Street before the next event commences. It was a marathon day.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa