Thursday, October 07, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival By The River 2010

My first time attending such big public event. I met up with PeiFen after attachment to enjoy this picture taking session. Thanks to Uncle Jimmy who told me about this.

We took pictures of the displays of the twelve zodiac signs and the additional displays of dragon and the famous classical Chinese stories and sayings.

After the camera-snapping session, we went to take a look at the quiz section. Staring at it for some time, I managed to make out some answers but those words does not seems to exist. One participant went up to give the answer I thought of, and he was right! PeiFen and I was shocked.

After much pondering, thinking and checking my answer for a hundred times, I finally took up the courage to give it a try. I was still shy to do so. Thanks to PeiFen for accompanying me to queue up for the microphone. Giving my answer, I was right! I won a voucher for free Mr Bean soya milk and pancake set. Happy!

As I do not know how to pronounce the word I thought of, I was allowed to write down. I was asked to explain by the "drummer" but he interupted me while I was talking. I was thinking, he might as well do the explanation.

I was really over the moon for first time for participating in a public quiz and won something! I really need to work on my courage.

PeiFen and I then strolled around the shops at Central. I was searching for a bear shop I heard from my senior of my secondary school. As we were about to give up and head home, we found the shop! Nice! The logo sure is very adorable and attention-catching. Simple and nice. The varieties of bears available sure is a lot!

After photo-taking, we chatted at the bus-stop where I waited for my bus before we left. I was looking forward to upload the pictures taken as I made successful candid shot of PeiFen finally.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa