Friday, August 06, 2010

Bishan Stadium BBQ Get Together Session

Sharon was late so Peggy and I waited for her at the Mosque beside Bishan Stadium. When we reached the reporting area, there were already a lot of people eating away. It was really fast that the coke went out of stock. Being in a state of shock that it was not what we expected, we started on the buffet since there wasn't any queue.

The food were catered by Old Chang Kee. It tasted way better than what I got for my dinner as a performer.

We then gathered at the blue sector near the sports hall for the briefing. It took Sharon and I some time to find where we are supposed to report to as the person holding the signboard was resting his hands. Taking our seat, we listened to the person talking. We went really high as we were told that we will be given two tickets each for the Opening Ceremony combined rehearsal four that will be held the next day.

A girl came to sit beside me. I made friend with her. The tickets were being passed down as we chatted. Everyone got two tickets each. Seeing that the person distributing the tickets still have many left in his hand, some volunteers asked for more. Being kind, he distributed one more ticket each. More were then asked. He finally distributed all the tickets in his hand. Guess how many tickets did I grab? Six!

Sharon and I walked home after we were released; we were released after the tickets distribution. We did not wait for Peggy as she has things to settle. We took numbers of the new friends we made before setting off.

I wanted to grab a few more eclairs before leaving but all were already gone. I gave up the idea on second serving as I was really very full. The food was really nice.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa