Friday, June 25, 2010

Technical Workshop - Understanding Cancer

There were only four people that turned up for work for this last minute event. My attendance was only submitted a day before.

The seminar was like a lecture to me; it's about cancer. I felt so bored and it was merely a repetition of what my lecturers had taught me. I can even add in some extra information to enhance the speech by that doctor.

the talk was mainly about cancer of female reproductive organs. Fair? There were many guys at the talk too. I heard that this talk is to advertise the sales of an insurance. guys don't have to buy insurance?

I was the IC initially but was changed to another guy, a rather blur guy. I was almost saying the things to be done. I was almost having full control of the situation inside the house. Honestly, I should get that pay. Haha.

Some patrons does not seems to understand English at all. I asked them to move all the way to the other end, they replied okay and made their way to the side that was full. Some even tried to take seats on rows that were not "opened" yet. One plump lady tried to get her way and tried to use peer pressure on us. Great. The funniest thing was when a guy replid to me that his legs are very long and he will look for me if there isn't sufficient space after I told him that only the first-half of the house was "open". One venue marketing guy standing beside me tried to hold his laughter after hearing this hilarious remark. Funny!

I was glad that I was able to walk rather properly as I sprained my right ankle while doing the routine house-checks before the event. What a great start.

The event ended a little later than expected and I don't mind. Thanks to the IC that I got to get two sets of the "lecture notes". I can use it for speed revision when needed. It was a rather useful material I would say. The IC was funny, he tried to take everything down alone while we were just walking beside him. Commented on it and he handed one of the stuffs to another guy.

An average and smooth day of work I would say. I hope that I can be the IC again soon.

4 comments:

志文 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa