Sunday, June 13, 2010

SHS Graduation Nite 2010

I didn't really enjoyed the event as I was rather stressed with the upcoming wushu orientation camp and, I am alone.

Reaching the clubroom right after my exam and I was ordered to do this and that. Felt more of like used as a labour rather than helping out. There's a difference between these two. Stayed in the clubroom to type out the undone stuffs for the camp after most of the things were transferred to the NYP lounge. It was kind of good that at least someone talked to me a little while I was in the clubroom.

I wore a skirt to attend this event, kind of grand yet not that grand. The people again I would say.

It was a nice event I would say. It was totally like clubbing. I wanted to dance too, going crazy with the music to loose up a little. I spent my time sitting at the side and watched people dance. The music was kind of destressing too I would say.

The food was alrights. I like the fruit tarts the most. Yummy. I ate so much till I was so full.

I did have some photos taken. There was one that I tried to smile but yet not able to smile. I was too stressed. I was rather shocked that I felt my skin so tighted-up. My muscles tried to smile yet the tighting up of my skin seems to be pulling my smile down.

I helped to clean up the place after the event. It was rather late already. Doing what I can do, I left before everything was finished. Auntie was already getting worried and I have to wake up very early for the YOG training the next day.

Not bad that I got to have one of the leftover doorgifts. It was a nice thing though I don't really like the colour.

There were times that I thought whether I made the right choice to attend this event and not going to work, giving up the few bucks that I may earn. I chose to attend just simply with the hope that the relationship between them and me will be improved. Hmm.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa