Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wushu Outing at East Coast Park (27.11.2009)

Though I had went there for wushu outing back in April once, I am still not very sure of the way. Met some of the wushu people at Eunos MRT station before we set off to East Coast Park together.

The way there was full of noise. All thanks to Haojun, I do not know I should laugh or cry.

Christian fetched us at the other end of the underpass. He found a big tree branch while we made our way to meet Ruiqi and Edward. A few steps after the place where he found the big tree branch, I saw a four-leaved plant. It looked like a clover but not really a clover. I am kind of regretted now that I did not take a picture of it then.

Met Ruiqi and Edward at area D. Mats were already laid out. We put our bags and it was time for games! Dog and bone was the first item. A little violent. Thanks Haojun for contributing his bottle of mineral water. The nice bottle was somehow "defaced" with the recurrence burying under the sand. The sand is full of sharp items. Christian got a rather big cut on his foot. Ouch.

The weather was rather hot. The sand was burning hot under the sun. We had to wear our slippers while playing the game. Guessed I got a little sunburnt. I realised that my face and foot were rather red. My foot have the outline of my slippers! Haha!

The rest went for their lunch later on except Ruiqi and me. We looked after our belongings together with Guangyao and Shuyan. The weather was slowly cooling down. I sat there for a while to enjoy the beautiful scenery. I just enjoy seeing planes flying. Later on, I lay down on the mat for a rest. It was quite cooling to sleep under a tree.

Slowly, clouds seemed to gather. I started to feel some rain. Jingting and Weimun were having a "slippers-fight". Weimun was made to go into the water to retrieve his slippers. It was some water-fun before the heavy downpour. All of us grabbed our things and ran to a nearby shelter. As the rain turned into a drizzle, a decision to cycle was made. I some sort of limped my way from the shelter to the bicycle rental shop; some sand were trapped under the skin of my feet. The skin of my "blisters" under my feet were peeling off. Pain.

As I can't really cycle and it was almost evening, I went home after we had our group shot. Nice! I had a really great day!





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa