Friday, November 13, 2009

NYP Wushu Oct/Nov Babies B'day Celebration 2009

It was the first birthday celebration that my fellow welfares and I had organised ever since we stepped up. Things did not went very smoothly I must say. I am rather disappointed with myself. Why can't I just accomplish such a simple task? Anyway, it was a good experience and I will never repeat the mistakes that I have made.

I want to thank Kenny and Xinxin, my fellow welfares, for helping me throughout. I am really sorry for the "hiccups". Thanks Guangyao for the short but informative talk. Thanks Christian for helping me to buy the cake as I had a very unpredictable schedule on Wednesday, and for trusting me that I will pay him back.

After almost everyone had left, Kenny, Xinxin and I left behind to clear the things. We have been so busy that we had not had time to change out of our uniform. It was a relief when we finally got everything done.

Here's a picture of the cake that I had chosen. It's called the "butter cream cake".



Wishing a very happy birthday to the October and November babies!





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa