Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wushu Outing at East Coast Park

Woke up early today, took my "Scooby-Doo multi-layer sandwich and I went to pack my bag for my first outing to east coast park.

Met Kenny on the bus and we chatted a lot. He showed me what he had done for club crawl; it's really a great job done! As we reached there early, kenny went to Macdonald's for his lunch. We then went to take a look at the machine where people would put in coins to get their desired plushies after he went to 7-eleven to buy a bottle of 1.5 litre of water. the design of that machine obviously makes people having a hard time to get their desired plushies. The rest reached after that and we went to Burger King for their lunch and a chit chat session.

It's bicycle session next! Can't really ride as my ankle is still very pain. Thanks a lot to Ruiqi to ride the double-seat bike with me. Thanks for accomodating with me too. We can't get the momentum initially. Got it finally after a few tries. The quality of that bike sure is bad. There were squeaking sound and the seat were so small that both Ruiqi and my butt were feeling pain after a while. This is the first time that I took a double-seat bike. Even though I didn't use much force to ride, my joints still hurts. Guess it's the fast movement. Hmm. Anyway, the breeze sure is cooling.

We hada chat after the ride and of course some photo-takings. Ruiqi helped me took some pictures near the sea. Some weird pose that looks like wushu stance but somehow isn't. I took a walk later, letting the sea water to run over my feet. This is the first time that I stood so near to the sea, interacting with the sea water.

Headed home later on as I wasn't allowed to stay out too long. Thank you Kenny for taking the same bus as me so that I won't lost my way.

I had a great time today. Thank you everyone who made this possible! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa