Sunday, April 05, 2009

Wushu Gathering at Pizza Hut

It's after the NDP training at Kampong Ubi Community Club and we gathered at the Pizza Hut there for a bonding session. Didn't want to go with the rest initially as it would be really weird when they eat while I don't. To me, the food there is not really affordable as I haven't been earning much. Went there in the end as I wanted to chat with everybody.

Eight people were there; Ruiqi, Kenny, Corinne, Jeremy, William, Junyuan, Jessen and me. Thank you Ruiqi, Corinne and Kenny for treating me, I really appreciate it a lot! =D It's the first time that I ate "Ocean Wave" and I quite like the taste. They ordered two pizzas to share; Hawaiian and Ocean Wave. The crust of the pizzas taste like the long and hard French bread. Haha.

Here is a picture of the "Ocean Wave".


After eating the pizza, I tried the "yuan-yang", which is the mixture of coca-cola and pepsi cola. The taste is a little weird, like pepsi twist without the twist of lemon. Haha. The colour looks a little different after I mixed the two drinks.


We chatted and crapped. It's a nice bonding session. Here's a picture of Junyuan's "invention".


She made it with the crusts left after she ate the "middle" part of the pizza. Haha. Creative.

We took some photos too. Jessen never fails to do some "stuns" in the pictures. Haha. Wanted to suggest a photo taken with everybody included but I forgot. Hmm. =\

It has been some time since I last ate pizza. Thank you people, I have enjoyed myself a lot! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa