Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grading for Green-White Belt

It's over! =D The day that I have been waiting for. The thing that I have wanted to get done with.

Thanks a lot to Daddy and Auntie Mui for helping to send me my white belt to me at Kampong Ubi. I forgot to bring along my belt even though I brought along my uniform and checked for what stuffs to bring while I was preparing. Yaoteck asked me to borrow from other people. Asked Dad to bring it to me in the end as I don't want anything to make me lose my calmness.

My first grading. I am like a blur sotong. Glad that there are seniors who guided us along. It's an eye-opener today. I wonder why I feel so nervous when I was there. Feel a little nausea as I drank too much water earlier on. Glad that I managed.

My leg hurts. I am a little disappointed as I can do better that what I did just now. Anyway, I had done my best under that circumstances. I had.

The ventilation there isn't that good. Together with my nervousness, I have some difficulty breathing. The floor was rough. In short, it's not really the exam venue that I had imagined. Haha.

Thank you everyone for all the "jiayous". Thank you Anthony too for letting those involved in NDP to take early leave. THANK YOU DADDY AND AUNTIE MUI! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa