Friday, March 27, 2009

Macdonald's Youth Inspiration Series - Mr Steven Chia

This is the first series that I am able to attend and it is also the first one that I am really interested in. As known by many, Mr Steven Chia is the person that "read news" on Channel News Asia. From his blog and what I know about him, I believe that the talk is going to be an enjoyable one. Signed up with Ying Xian and am really glad that there were still seats for us.

Most of the attendees had already settled down when I reached there. I am so lucky that I manage to get two seats side by side so that I can sit with Ying Xian. There were only a few individuals attendees while most were representing their schools.

This is the first time that I went to the McCafe at Ang Mo Kio too. It's kind of nice. The customer service however have room for improvement. As there were extra food given by the heartware people, I asked for plastic bags so that Ying Xian and I can bring the food home, or maybe consume it while we were shoppping around AMK Hub. The person that gave me the plastic bags seems to be annoyed by my request. Oh well..

Anyway, the talk by Mr Steven Chia was great! The event wasn't that noisy maybe the attendees were feeling that we are strangers to each other. Well, I am really glad that I managed to catch him for a picture to be taken before he went off. =D

The heartware people were nice to me today. As I accidently spilled my drinks while I was attempting to take the fries, they did attempt to help me settle the problem. One just somehow appeared at the right time to help me keep my camera. Troubled her to wipe away the cola on my camera. I really thank her a lot. She volunteered to help me throw away the tissues after that so that I can continue enjoying my food. So nice of her. =)

Syahrul help Ying Xian and I to take a picture with his camera. Gues what he did? His camera is so good that he actually zoomed in my pimples! Haha. Quite nice of him to chat with me, remembering that I was one of the volunteers for Chingay Wonderland.

I had enjoyed myself today and a round of applause to the organisers for this event! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa