Sunday, March 15, 2009

Custard Puff



Dad bought this for me when I was looking for something to eat before my trainng on Wednesday. Went to this bakery near the place where Mum took her x-ray for a look. This custard puff is the biggest that I have seen. Usually it's quite small when bought from other bakeries. Asked Dad to buy one for me to try. Haha.

The taste was superb too. Those that I ate outside were bland and the custard were rather jelly-like. I feel like floating when I took a bite of this. Yum-yum. The custard were creamy and have a slight sweetness. The icing sugar on top adds on to the flavour too. Yummy!

I have a feeling to vomit during the training later on. Someone told me maybe it's the cream that causes that. The thick and rich cream sure is tasty. Haha.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa