Thursday, March 12, 2009

Third Wushu Badminton Session

Had another badminton session finally after a semester. Had more chance to play with more opponents yesterday.

Paired up with Ruiqi to play doubles with Kenny and Edward - the paladin and dark lord team. Kenny and Ruiqi sure have good skills. My team won in the end. Haha. Main cerdits to Ruiqi. Haha. We found out that Kenny and Edward have a few "interesting" stances. Haha.

Kenny sure is good. Ruiqi and I teamed up against him initially and he was still doing well. Haha.

Learned something new I guess. I never knew that there were so much rules for doubles. Furthermore, the score-keeper is actually called "ampire". Hope I spelled it correctly. Haha.

Serene brought two friends along. Thought we can play together but it turned out to be Serene playing with her friends. Guess I was too engrossed in beating the guys that I didn't do anything about it. Anyway, it would be rather awkward for her friends if she were to leave them and play with us. Hmm.

I rushed off after beating the guys as I promised to accompany my Mum to have her x-ray taken. Left half-way while the rest were still playing.

Returned for training after that. As there was still a some time left, Ruiqi and I went for another round of badminton. Eric coach joined in. He asked me for the racket that I am holding as he wanted to try for a few rounds. Passed the racket to him as he does not want to get another racket from someone else. I then went to take Kenny's racket and joined force with Ruiqi against him. Haha! Fengwei took a racket and joined force with Eric coach later on. Haha. Nice game. The shuttlecock somehow flew more between Ruiqi and Eric coach. Haha.

Anyway, thanks a lot to those who turned up for this session. Thank you for taking the troubles to bring the extra rackets and shuttlecocks for everybody so that everyone can get involved. I have enjoyed myself. Haha. =)





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa