Monday, November 29, 2010

长虹有约

The soloist for this event sang some nice songs though I thought there is still room for improvement. This was the first time that I heard hong lou meng being sang.

This event was held some time ago and I can't really remembered what had happened. If I am not wrong, the people were still rehearsing for a song while we went in to do teh routine house checks and briefing. Though there were still room for improvement, I can see that they are giving their best for the performance.

As special instructions were given, three ushers including me stood at door four for standby. YuRi seemed excited to first time having four ushers at one door. I listened to the encore of the hong lou meng again. Choir is definitely still not something I know how to fully appreciate yet. Still need some time I guess. The hong lou meng was sang with the accompaniment of a Chinese Orchestra. What I can say about the orchestra is that there is really a big room for improvement.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa