Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aichi Meiden High School Band

A very tiring day for me so I decided to take on the post of being outside the house though I wanted to watch the performance. Furthermore, I thought it was just another band performance.

Standing outside, I realised that what I thought was wrong. From the TV, I can see that the band was superb! I had the urge to go in. However, work inside the house would be more demanding. I can see how much effort they put in to make the whole story of super mario with both the skit and music. Cool!

The bright side of the things was that I got to sneak in near the end, catching the encore pieces. The band is just so cool! The audience actually was allowed to encore three times.

A pity that there was no extra programme booklets that I can take as souvenir. It was the special perforamnce after the band "competition" that was held a few days ago and the booklets were only available on that day. I saw the same emcee that I do not like. I wonder if it's from the same company again. His presentation on stage was commendable but I still do not like his attitude that all about an event is nothing else but money.

The choreography of the musicians, the dancers, everything was just so great! How I wish that I can watch them perform more pieces. According to the conductor, it was their second trip after so many years. What a pity that I missed the performance. Hope that they will be invited again soon and that I will be ready to work in-house for the event.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa