Sunday, July 11, 2010

Taiji For All

Dad drove me to HongWen early in the morning to meet the rest take the bus to Jurong Stadium. I never knew that HongWen is so near my house. It was just a 15-minute ride. Since I reached there early, Dad asked me to sleep in the car till the rest of them arrive. Thanks to XinFeng for giving me the information.

Reaching there, I got my shirt from WenYeow coach. We then boarded the bus after some moments of waiting. After getting a "fengshui" seat, I commenced my adventure at lalaland. I was just too tired from attachment.

Shuting and I ran to the toilet to change into the shirt given. Quite glad that we managed to make it in time. As we were the last two to join our group. We stood at the back of row 48.

I do not really like the way that the emcee talked. From what I see, this event is very "RC-styled". Listening to what he said, I encountered the first cheat of the day. It was a Singapore records instead of a World's records. I was wondering how can we be recorded in the world's records when China can do better. Now the mystery is solved.

We rehearsed under the hot sun and waitied for the arrival of the guest-of-honours. My black pants started to heat up during the wait. The guests finally arrived to launch the event. We rehearsed together with the guests once and we did once ourselves for the guests to enjoy. Here's the second cheat of the day.

After we did the thirteen moves routine that we learned, the emcee said that the twenty-four moves routine was next. Shuting and I dropped our jaws. This was the third cheat of the day. Many people have retreated into the shade to watch the rest do the twenty-four moves routine. After much pondering, Shuting and I decided to stay on and try to imitate the moves. The results that we got were not bad, we managed to follow most of the moves. I like the right “金鸡独立” as I was able to do it.

Finishing the last routine, it was the announcement of the offical records of what wehad done. There were 1995 people that took part in the event. Fouth cheat of the day. Anyway, I wondered how they made the count.

Breakfast was distributed as we left. The food was alright. Took one out of the three bags of leftovers home.

I took the bus provided back to HongWen with Shuting and XinFeng. As usual, I dozed during the ride. Some memories came back as the bus passed by YuHua. Walking together with them to Boon Keng MRT station, I bid them goodbye and went to take my sleeping bus ride home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa