Wednesday, May 05, 2010

YOG Costume Measurement

On Labour Day, I went to have my measurements for the performance costume taken early in the morning. It was at PKCC again. When I first went there, it was seniors that brought my group of people there. Now, I brought junior there. How time flies.

The process was fast. After testing on the given size, we just have to submit the card with our name and identity number. It was the queue that dragged.

As I do not want to go home "just like that", I went to meet my friend, passing him his overdued birthday present. As I wanted to buy another birthday gift for another friend, I chose to meet at HDB Hub. What a coincident! Leo and Merly was there! Thank KS for volunteering to help me to take a picture with them! It is going to be such a memorable thing. It was such a great opportunity as I do not get to see them during Chingay. Just a pity that the picture was a little blurred due to the quality of my phone.

This is the first step towards YOG. I wonder what kind of experience will YOG gives me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa