Sunday, May 02, 2010

The Voyage of Spring

Coincident? The flower used for the programme was my favourite flower and I just watched the show on that flower before reporting for work. My mind was totally filled with thoughts about that flower.

The concert was basically a combined performance by the school's chinese orchestra and guzheng ensemble. Great effort from them. The performance however still have room for improvement.

The songs performed were rather weird. It was more kiddy and does not really suit the theme of the concert. I just found one song that suits the theme.

I once heard my ex-conductor told me about this school's chinese orchestra conductor. It was finally my chance to get to see this person that I once heard about.

Door one was my post. Still manageable for me. What I fear was just trouble created by another usher near my door. As my position was rather crucial, I cannot just move around. Asked help from 'that' particular usher yet got ignored as she was chatting and slacking away with some patrons. Anyway, I do not know why, but many people that day said that I looked fierce. Looking serious does not mean that I am fierce. Most of the patrons were cooperative but there were still some black sheeps among the white.

Took a train ride home together with the in-charge for the day and wished to be the in-charge after we were calculating the salary we earned that day. Hope I get to be in-charge again soon.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa