Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Jane's 21st Birthday Party at Kovan Melody

It took me a while to decide on whether to attend or not. There was no one that I know was invited and I do not know what present to give. On the contrary, Jane did not invite a lot of people and I am actually one of the people she invited. I chose not to attend in the morning as I was feeling very tired. After some rest, I felt alright so I went. It was rather late but I still get to eat tasty food. Yummy!

It was a little awkward as I do not know anybody there. Thanks Jane for being a good host, introduce me to someone who was same batch as me back in JC. Managed to chat a little but there was still some awkwardness. Well, it was the big day for the birthday girl so she shall have all the limelight for the day.

I rushed off from my house after wrapping the present and managed to reach the venue in thirty minutes. Fast. I drew the birthday tag on the bus in order to save time. I felt so smart for a moment.

After waiting for most of the people to arrive, it was time to sing the traditional birthday song and cut the cake! Yummy cake! The taste was just superb! Um-um! Thanks to Jane again for personally serving me a piece of the cake.

As there was nothing much to do after the cake-cutting session, I took my leave to end the awkwardness. I really want to thank Jane for being such a good host, trying to ease my awkwardness while entertaining other guests at the same time.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa