Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sinfonietta VIII

Went to my workplace straight after taking a walk at Chinatown and bought two breads for my dinner. Tried to sleep a little at the loading bay after finishing my bread. Can't really sleep due to constant disturbances from Uncle Jimmy. Noisy him kept singing hokkien song right in front of me.

Work commences when time was up. House-check. I found lots of chairs with the cilps released in just one block of seats. Great find I guess. I was still checking my block while the others had finished and were resting at one side. Junyu and Sam were practising their "synchronised dance", switching their crossed legs at the same "beat". Haha!

Doors opened and here came a guy with lots of special requests. He bombarded me with tonnes of questions and I was so glad that I managed to settle him. Guess he was one of the teacher-audience. Wanted to help my colleagues with the VIP seats but can't really leave my position as there are people who will just continue to exit from door four though a sign was indicated that no exit is allowed.

The performance was good though there is still room for improvement. Their band looks familiar. Guess I saw them before for their band performance I guess. Their uniform looked like nutcrackers.

After the end of the event, we waited for clearance of ther performers as they had their briefing and photo-taking session in the house. Tried to take a small nap but the others were rather noisy.

As the whole thing ended relatively early, I decided to go home by bus. Since I am still on concession, why not? Had a nice chat with the colleague that took the same bus as me again. The chat kept me awake throughout the ride.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa