Saturday, December 26, 2009

NYP Wushu Christmas Present Exchange 2009

Spent quite some time planning this event together with Xinxin and Kenny. It was finally done. I would like to thank the people who have helped me and cooperated with me. There is definitely room for improvement.

I am not so tired as I didn't really trained much due to my newly "achieved" injury. Still had a rather clear mind I would say.

Gifts received were of many designs. What I can say is that there are lots of creativity. Some of the presents can be seen that lots of effort has been put in to design it. Liping as usual made a Christmas card and attached it to her present, so sweet.

I spent quite some time to wrap my present too, choosing to wrap it in a different way than usual. I want something simple yet unique, so I some sort of made a bag with the wrapper. Dad taught me how to do it some time ago. I find it nice and decided to apply for this event. The present I chose was something made by Auntie Peng. Asked her to make something so that its rather personalised. Smart Auntie Peng really made something out with a very christmas-colour. Nice!

I asked Eric coach to be the "santa claus" as he was the only coach free on that day. Guangyao coach was busy talking to Shifu. Things went on rather smoothly all thanks to what Shuyan told me earlier. She asked me to lay the things out first so that it would not be so messy. I did not thought of that earlier though. Guess I really have to put in more considerations when I organise things again.

Something really unexpected had happened and it was an additional learning experience I would say. Things were resolved smoothly due to mutual understanding. What I want to say is that they are just great people.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa