Thursday, December 31, 2009

NYP Wushu December Babies B'day Celebration 2009

This event was relatively more smooth than the previous celebration.

Thanks Dad for making a special trip to drive me so that I can get the cake purchased and reach school on time. Thanks for paying for me too. Thanks Xinxin for being my "loan shark" for the day. Thanks Liping for being the photographer for the day so that me, one of the December babies, can sit infront of the birthday cake with the rest of the December babies.

While getting prepared for the celebration, I searched up and down the clubroom to locate two lighters. Phew. Almost forgot to get the lighters though. During the celebration, there were only a few people who were rather high-spirited. I feel that there is something missing; sportsmanship.

Some of us stayed behind to clear the things and talked things out. I took the leftover cake home again. Here is a picture of the cake, tiramisu.




Wishing a very happy birthday to the December babies!





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa