Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Musical Variations

It was brother's performance and I am working! I was assigned to be in-charged of door four again. VIPs. I was left to deal with the whole lot of people alone. Asked Jeanie to help me at times but I never got any. The event was rather, a mess. The principal of NYP did not produce a ticket. I felt rather annoyed that he talked to me with a tone depicting that he has the authority to do what he want.

After the VIPs were cleared finally, it was a relief. I found out that the people catering the food for the VIPs were actually from NYp's North Canteen. Initially I was thinking if there would be any leftovers for us. When I realised that it was from North Canteen, two words appeared in my mind - forget it.

From my position, I can see my brother though he was blocked at times by other people. Saw his solo for the "musique de cuisine". Cool. Guess that is the best piece of the day. It was a very lively piece. Zheng Laoshi wore his apron to conduct the orchestra too!

The concert generally was good. I was able to watch much of the show as the audience was rather cooperative. During intermission, I saw Mdm Wong Luan Wah, director for Allied Health. I greeted her. Guess she has forgotton who I am. Quite nice of her tosay 'thank you' to me before leaving.

While bringing my mum to the toilet, Mr Tan Swie Hian talked to me! Basically, he just asked me where is the toilet that's all. Haha. I was hoping that I can take a picture with him. Didn'tdo so in the end as I was too shy to ask. Furthermore, it wouldn't be nice if anyone were saw me doing that during my working hours.

There were some unhappy things that happened on that day. I really feel like scolding people. Planned to take a picture with my brother but did not in the end as there wasn't time. I was glad that I at least managed to take a picture with Cher.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa