Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It seemed to be just another day though it was a special day. Tired I guess.

Spent my morning at my Grandma house and went to meet up with Parvin at AMK Hub. Spent time chatting and browsing through photos and videos she took in India. We proceeded to HDB hub later on as she wanted to buy a thumbdrive. Took some pictures with the christmas decorations at AMK hub before leaving. The gingerbread man is very cute!

Went home after that as I was hungry. I really enjoy dressing up nicely as I don't usually does that. Used my new converse bag finally.

I want to thank Auntie Peng, Auntie Mui, Grandma, Dad, Parvin for the wishes and presents. Thank you Xiuhui, Huiyue, Yaxin, Grace, Yushi and Joshua for the wishes though some were belated. I am just glad that you people remembered and took the effort to send your greetings. =)

Thank you people! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa