Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lee Hao's students' choir

Worked with my injured knee and jelly legs. Diarrhea again. Did my best to endure throughout. I have lots of thoughts for this event.

I took another bus to work instead of the usual bus that I took. The bus went pass the Marina Promenade too. I miss the Marina Promenade.

Met some weird patrons. Many of them were from China. Deduced that from their accent while they spoke. While we were taking a moment to think what answers we should give in reply to their questions, they repeated their questions in English. I felt like rolling my eyes as I am not a "banana".

It was a so called "sad" event. Vocalists wore white top and black bottom. Guess the colour of their accessories, bright colours. I saw red, and some white and shiny hair clips. Attending the event for the sake of attending?

I do not know whether I made a right choice to work that day. I did not enjoy the event. But I enjoyed chatting with a colleague. Took the same bus as him while going home. Since I have to transit no matter what bus that I take, I chose to take the same bus as him. Hope that I can have such nice chats some time soon.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa